Ok, I didn't actually do it quite like that, but not too far off. The best airfare I can find out of Chicago is on Oct 16 (why is that date lower than the week before and after??), so that sounds like a perfect day to fly. I had hoped to make a bigger loop to visit family, friends and dogs on the way to Chicago, but I think that isn't going to happen given the time constraints. As much as I wish we were ready to leave today, we aren't, quite. I hope we will be ready by next Friday. (Hopefully the auction company will empty the house either Wednesday or Thursday and we will be DONE!)
I have to get finished packing everything up for storage, probably a four hour job if I stay focused. lol I could use some helpers to load furniture and boxes into the storage unit this Sunday (Oct 3) in the late afternoon. If you can help, let me know. Three or four men would be ideal. It should be quick work assuming I am all packed.
Our church, Christ Fellowship will be doing a very brief commissioning at the Saturday night service. If you are in the area and would like to come, I would love to see you. (6pm) Or you can watch it online!
Still lots to do. If you have a few minutes to help out, I could use a few people to tie up loose ends for me. If you have been feeling a tug to help financially, we could really use another hundred monthly sponsors. :) Thanks to everyone who has helped in so many ways already. I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment