Friday, April 10, 2009

Wish List

This morning, as the four of us were lazing in bed (at 6:45am...not exactly lazy for a Saturday), we started tossing out a wishlist of things about home. Here's a bit of it:

Lindsay: sub sandwiches (we make these ourselves at home on Sunday after church)

Marissa: meat, chicken patties, meatballs

Lindsay: soup (which is funny because we have soup for breakfast and dinner every day so she clarified) Italian wedding, chicken and dumpling, anything but rice soup and egg drop soup

Kristen: chicken noodle!

Marissa: pizza, bagel bites

Kristen: a bathtub

Marissa: a dryer (clothes, not hair)

Kristen: people who speak English

Lindsay and Marissa: Sam and Lucky

Yup time to go home.

1 comment:

Anna Ransom RN/BSN said...

Aww, I miss Sam and Lucky!!!

I love the I can't wait for list. I want Chinese food from our favorite Restraurant. There is no good Chinese food in this town.

Anna