Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here we go! Can you help?

I woke up this morning with a message that WX has an appointment with the orthopedic specialist in Shanghai on Tuesday! So...lots to do to get ready to go. And, yes, I am going to ask for some help. The doctor does not charge for his services, but we will have travel costs and some costs for MRIs, x-rays, etc. I also need to get a CT done on AS before we go to check his hydrocephalus. I need to raise about $1000 as soon as possible.

The quickest way to do this is through donations to my paypal account...drlfl@juno.com I know the disadvantage is that these are not tax deductible, but if you can make a contribution, I'd really appreciate it. If they determine there is something further that can be done, we will set up a tax deductible account through either Baobei Foundation (www.baobeifoundation.org) or Love Without Boundaries for the surgical costs.

Thank you, friends. I know you will come through!!

2 comments:

kitchu said...

oh wish i had some funds to give!! hope you get all you need and more. LOVED seeing "my" Cheng Cheng on your side bar... God he is a cutie!!

Donna said...

Thanks, Kris! I appreciate you and everyone who is doing ongoing sponsorship...that is critical for us to keep the doors open. I know that there are others who have not already given who will feel that this is a way that they can help.