I'll forego a blow by blow of the rest of our (brief) Chicago visit. But I did want to send a couple of reminders. First, I think the blog will be blocked in China. I think I will still be able to post but I won't be able to read it myself. So I won't be able to read your comments (thanks for them, by the way!). Please email me at d.laurie.china@gmail.com
It's also necessary to omit any religious references as it is expected that email can and will be monitored, so please use abbreviations or code words if you have any religious content. Thanks for being sensitive. It is not my intention to be deceptive, but rather to abide by the rules and respect the conventions of the country that will be my home for the next several months. It is a privilege to return to the country where my daughters' were born for which I am extremely grateful.
Please keep us in your thoughts as we try to stuff 10 suitcases worth of stuff into 8, and as we travel. It's GREAT knowing you are all rooting for us!
Donna, Marissa, Lindsay and Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment