Once again we find our hearts, minds AND bodies drawn to China. This time we are making a long term commitment to serve the children we love so dearly. We invite you to follow our journey, and hope that you will pray for us, and if you are touched by the needs of the children of China, we hope you will also support our efforts in tangible ways as well.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Homeschooling
One of the opportunities afforded by our move is to homeschool my girls. It will be a challenge to work out the logistics as I will be working all day, but we did a pretty good job last time we were in China, and I know we will figure it out this time. I have been working (usually in the wee hours) on researching (haha, isn't that surprising?!) different methods, textbooks and options. Keeping the cost down, number of textbooks to a minimum and using programs that the girls can do with minimal preparation and teaching by me...it's a tall order. But I think I have almost got it worked out. So maybe I will get to bed earlier from now on? ummm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment