Once again we find our hearts, minds AND bodies drawn to China. This time we are making a long term commitment to serve the children we love so dearly. We invite you to follow our journey, and hope that you will pray for us, and if you are touched by the needs of the children of China, we hope you will also support our efforts in tangible ways as well.
Many thanks to Doug Rilee, a fellow adoptive parent and proud dad to two lovely daughters, who just put our BATHTUB Chip In over the top. Thanks to every single person who donated!!
Donna, I am so glad you are back in Jiaozuo! We should be DTC later this week for another Jiaozuo kiddo living in Beijing. He and our daughter were housemates. It will probably be Dec when we travel unless things speed up. I hope we can see you again (you visited us with Pam in Zhengzhou when we traveled in Jan '09. You were taking your son to the airport that day).
1 comment:
Donna,
I am so glad you are back in Jiaozuo! We should be DTC later this week for another Jiaozuo kiddo living in Beijing. He and our daughter were housemates. It will probably be Dec when we travel unless things speed up. I hope we can see you again (you visited us with Pam in Zhengzhou when we traveled in Jan '09. You were taking your son to the airport that day).
Blessings,
Kimberlie Meyer
Post a Comment