 |
| Gracious friends we stayed with. |
Every few months we need to renew our visas in Hong Kong. It's actually a nice break, so I don't mind . The only hard part is getting there and back. For cost reasons primarily, we take the overnight train. It doesn't afford a great night's sleep (at least for me), but it's kind of fun and more interesting than flying. In fact, there are lots of "interesting" aspects of traveling by train in China.
 |
| One of our opportunities to suck down some red meat. |
 |
| Ice skating! |
 |
| Hillside cemetery...prime real estate |
 |
| Hong Kong loves Haagen-Dazs. We took advantage of that! |
Please forgive the awful layout. If I spend less time editing I will actually post more. DL
1 comment:
Looks fun, thanks for adding the photos for those of us living your adventure vicariously.
Marji
Post a Comment