So much to be thankful for...especially everyone who contributed to our Holiday Fundraiser. This was a terrific success but only because of all those who gave up a little bit of their holiday spending to ensure that the eaglets of Eagles Wings will have a special meal and a toy and that the staff will have a little gift to thank them for their hard work and care for all our kids. Nothing happens without them!
At this count we have 36 families who have sponsored 55 children and 40 staff members!! THANK YOU!
The Laurie girls, with the help of Marissa's Girl Scout troop, have been hard at work on gift tags and donor cards. The international ones were shipped out today and the US/Canada ones will go out by Tuesday. This was a fun project for us and I hope you enjoy our handiwork. I know that anyone who receives a donation card will be touched by your generosity and your heart for others. I know I am. What a great way to start the holiday season. Thank you every one.
No comments:
Post a Comment