Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Did on My Spring Festival Vacation

Lucy and Crystal tried tubing after they were finished with their skis.
Marissa, looking like she's been skiing her whole life.

Peter's first time on skis and he was anxious to head to the top on his first run!
Lucy - we should all have her spunk and awesome attitude, she had a great time!


Lindsay, my natural athlete, she looked like she had been doing this her whole life -- when she wasn't running over her sister. (oops)
Kristen, with her best ski bunny attitude.



Our motley crew! I was so proud of all of them.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very cool pics. Interesting in my head I never imagine snow in China. Must be because I was there in the summer or down South.

I have been tubing/skiing in China - Now there is the way to start a conversation.

banner01 said...

Just saw your ski pics. Where did you go skiing? Looks like a blast. Did you ski? :-)